#1. PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION

Quranic Reflection 

Now, I'm studying at Institut Ibu Profesional especially at Kampus Ibu Pembaharu in the program Bunda Saliha. 

In this program, I challange myself to write journal in English.  And this is one of the indicator to graduate in Kampus Ibu Pembaharu that I decide by my own. 

I believe that, there is nothing going to waste. I have learned English long time a go, but I have't use it for more than 20 years. I feel this is a good occassion to practice my English again.

May, one day my dream to go a broad comes too. Who knows, that one day I am choosen as a diaspora ambassador, haha.

PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION

As a Mother, we are the best teacher for our children. We have to be the first person who change. The world is always changing. So, we have to change as well. Change or lose. 

Mother is a strong person. We are able to bear the burden of pregnancy for 9 months. It's more and more heavy day by  day. We are able to breast feed for 2 years. 

There are a lot of burdens we can handle every day. We are an extraordinary person, maasyaallah. So, we can solve our problem well, insyaallah.

Next, we are going to talk about indicator of success, the steps of Ibu Pembaharu, problem statement and Root Cause Analysis.

In the world, nowadays, problems are more than solution. To reverse this, we need to increase the number of changers. Everyone is a changemaker.

Ibu Perubahan is a mother who consistently does : 

  1. Cognitive emphaty

Develop deep cognitive empathy to listen actively and pay attention to social problems. No matter how small the problem is.

  1. Teamwork

Equip themselves, teams and communities to collaborate on meaningful solutions. 

It takes an ecosystem to raise a changemaker.

  1. New leadership

Find friends for regeneration.

  1. Creative problem solving.

apply critical thinking to produce innovative solutions

Indicators of success

Indicators of success in Kampus Ibu Pembaharu consist of two, communal and personal.

Communal 

  1. Complete with at least 7 of 8 challenges

  2. Completed with at least 7 out of 8 reviews

  3.  Able to turn empathy into at least 1 action for 1 solution.

  4.  Actively participate in at least 2 out of 3 major events at the Kampus Ibu Pembaharu which will be held in August, October and December 2021

  5. Able to create 1 action portfolio in the form of a website/pdf/other digital works.

Then,  I make my own success indicator ;

  1. I am proud to graduate as Ibu Pembaharu if I am able to write one article on my journey class every week in English.

  2. If I am able to write one article for my solo book each week.

  3. If I am able to make a podcast about my journey class every week in English.

  4. If I am able to solve one of my problem.

Problem Statement

It is very important for me to understand the real problems I face. From this group of problems, they are then grouped into personal, family, and environmental problems. Then I specify a problem that I want to solve in the form of real action.

Bank of the problems 

  1. I don't finish to write my solo book yet.

  2. There are many complaints from mothers about online learning and the consequences for themselves, their children and families.

  3. My desire to memorize Alqur'an is not on target

  4. Many requests of mothers to learn Alqur'an have not been fulfilled all yet, because my schedule is full every day

  5. Many requests for 'A' home team circles have not been fulfilled all yet.

  6. My desire to write a book about my homeschooling journey has not been reached

  7. My little son does not want to read on his own about general lessons, such as science, and math

  8. He is not become an independent learner for general lessons yet.





I know they are all my problems because they always become burden for me, and I feel in guilty if I dont do them.

And I know I solve my problem well, when I fulfill all success indicators that I make by myown. 

I note that,  every problem has solutions. As it is said in alqur’an surah Al Insyiroh 

أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَك 

وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرك

الَّذِي أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ

وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ

فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا

فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ

وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَارْغَب [الشرح1-8]

Did we not expand for you  O Muhammad your breast?

And we remove from you your burden.

Which hat weight upon your back.

And raised high for you your repute.

For indeed with hardship it will be ease.

Indeed, with hardship will be ease.

So when you finished your duties then stand up for worship.

And to your Lord direct your longing. (Q.S. Al insyiroh)

This is the link of my podcast in anchor.my radio

And this is my you tube channel, you tube channel
I realize that, it is still very simple, without any editting at all, but somehow I have done them all, alhamdulillah.😍😍

#materi1

#ibupembaharu

#bundasalihah

#darirumahuntuldunia

#hexagoncity

#institutibuprofesional

#semestaberkaryauntukindonesia

Tanah Mati, Juli 5, 2021
Betty, Ibu Pembaharu



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CIRCLE BERNAS #1

REVIEW JOURNAL #7 ApresiAKSI

TEAM BUILDING